Canada Acupuncture Inc.
Home   About Acupuncture   Clinics
Who is Ruby Zhang?
Ms. Zhang is one of the most experienced acupuncture practitioner in Canada, with 30 years of hands on hospital acupuncture experience in several Chinese hospitals and Canadian private clinics in both Montreal and Calgary.
Ms. Zhang has successfully treated the following diseases and conditions:
1. Chronic pain: Neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, accident aftermath, sciatica, sprain, fibromyalgia
2. Muscle strain, numbness, post-operative pain or swelling, tennis elbow, golf elbow, temporormandibular joint problem, plantar fasciitis, cancer pain and discomfort: post-surgery or during radiotherapy and chemotherapy
3. Stroke, bell's palsy, children cerebral palsy, headaches/migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, multiple sclerosis
4. Vertigo, tinnitus, insomnia, stress/anxiety, depression
5. Stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, hypochondriac pain, nausea
6. Allergies, cough, common flu, fatigue syndrome
8. Dysmenorrhea, infertility, IVF support, menopausal syndrome, breast hyperplasia , uterine fibroid
9. Cosmetic - face rejuvenation
To book an appointment, or to request additional information please fill in the form below and we get back to you shortly. You can also call 403 966 0926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Please note that this site is still work in progress. Please email your comments or questions to email@example.com